Puntas Cerritos RV Park In Mazatlan, Mexico
The Pearl Of the Pacific Awaits You !
Palapa Upgrades And Motor Home for Sale !
Asking Price is: 49,900 US
* Motor Home is a 1997 Frieghtliner with one slide.
* Site 39 ( 60ft x 25 ft )
* Palapa is 90% enclosed with sliding glass windows and a garage door for a small car.
* Palapa has full kitchen installed with cedar wood cabinets , dishwasher, sink , portable oven, microwave and a gas bbq installed in the island of the kitchen counter. Kitchen comes fully equipped with pots, pans cutlery ect. Kitchen also has full size house hold fridge. Kitchen also has beer fridge and wine cooler
* Palapa has a living room with 50 inch flat screen TV, 2 leather recliner couches, 1 Lazyboy recliner.
* Palapa also comes with 6000k Cummings Diesel power plant. ( diesel generator )
* The Motor home comes equipped with fully functional kitchen with gas stove and oven. Oak cabinetry.
* Their is a queen size bed and pullout couch and 24inch flat screen TV infront of RV.
* spacious bathroom
* lots of closet space
* Queen size bed in bedroom
* both living and bedroom have mini splits installed.
* This is located one street from the beach.
* This park also has a pool over looking the Ocean .
* This park has access to 2 separate beaches with access to coffee shops, American Style and Mexican Style Restuarants, Bars and shopping outlets as well.
* Puntas Cerritos RV park is a great starting point to investing in turning your dreams into a reality.
* Puntas Cerritos RV park is the least expensive way to live in a beach front community .
For more information or to book an appointment with a free buyers consultation please feel free to contact me Chris Van Cise,
I am and always will be your local expert at your service.
Cell: 521 669 264 1850
LIVE THE DREAM
KELLER WILLIAMS REAL ESTATE
39 Puntas Cerritos RV park, Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico, 82112
$951,708 MXN - $49,900 USD
KW ID: 1079-876
Av. Reforma 2007-B Local F1 Laguna Plaza, Fracc. Flamingos, Mazatlán, Sinaloa
Helping you Turn Your Dreams Into a Reality Good Afternoon I want to Thank You for taking the time to read this and giving me the opportunity to tell you a little bit more about myself. My name is Chris Van Cise, I am 36 years old , I was born and raised in Calgary Alberta Canada. The 1st time I came to Mazatlan I knew this was where I belonged and where I wanted to raise my family. My wife was born and raised here in Mazatlan and my 3 kids have been born and are being raised here in Mazatlan as well. I am also fluent in Spanish and have a very well rounded knowledge of the city of Mazatlan. My purpose as a Keller Williams Real Estate Agent is to provide you with 110% unbeatable customer service, to listen to you, and ask the right questions to get a proper understanding of your needs and desires. My FIRST priority in helping you and your family Live the Dream is to make sure I help you choose the right home , not just any home! I will guide you through the buying process from start to finish. Throughout every and phone call I will help educate you on the different areas of Mazatlan ( pros and cons ) so that when we make a decision you will have the knowledge and confidence that you are making the right choice. As for helping you sell your home, I am able to educate you on the current market conditions and help you properly price your home the FIRST time not the second or the third. Properly pricing your home is very important. I strive to make sure I am up to date with the current market conditions. I am constantly visiting other homes on the Market so that I will have the knowledge to help you. I will educate you on my marketing plan and strategies so you will have a clear understanding on how I plan to sell your home on your behalf in a respectable timely fashion. I absolutely love what I do! Helping people turn there dreams into a reality is an amazing feeling of accomplishment . I am very passionate about professionalism, excellency and giving the best customer service possible. I strive to be the very best I can be and I try to improve myself every single day. I believe in my heart that I am one of the best of the best. If you are in need of any of my services or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I am and always will be your local expert at your service. Sincerely Chris Van Cise