Beach Front Condo for Sale in Mazatlan, Mexico
La Marina Tennis Y Yacht Club Condos
Asking price 215,000 US
Located in Cerritos ( Northern Mazatalan )
* Condo is located on the 5th Floor, Condo has 2 floors with a balcony on each floor.
* 147m2 Of Construction
* Ground floor has bedroom with access to Balcony , and has a full bathroom on ground floor with marble counter tops
* kitchen has granite counter tops, dishwasher, cedar wood cabinetry.
* large pantry with safety deposit box installed
* First floor has built in Bar beside balcony with Ocean View
* storage area underneath Marble stairs.
* First floor has 2 Tone Air Conditioner installed.
* 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms both have Air Condition Units , each with access to balcony over looking Ocean .
* 2nd floor has complete bathroom with marble counter tops
* on the 2nd floor of Condo their is a restaurant that provides room service.
* In the Lobby of the Condo complex their is bar and convienent store as well.
* Condo has heated salt water pool.
* Large green areas and large common spaces with Beautiful garden surrounding common areas .
* Staff waits on you like you were in a Hotel with excellent service.
* Beach Access
* Tennis Courts
* Free Water Taxi Service to El Cid Marina
* Excellent Location Great Rental Investment
For more information or to book a viewing appointment with a free buyers consultation please feel free to call me Chris Van Cise, I am and always will be your local expert at your service.
Cell: 521 669 264 1850
LIVE THE DREAM
KELLER WILLIAMS REAL ESTATE
511 Av. Sábalo Cerritos, Cerritos al Mar, Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico, 82112
$4,100,545 MXN - $215,000 USD
KW ID: 1079-109
Av. Reforma 2007-B Local F1 Laguna Plaza, Fracc. Flamingos, Mazatlán, Sinaloa
Helping you Turn Your Dreams Into a Reality Good Afternoon I want to Thank You for taking the time to read this and giving me the opportunity to tell you a little bit more about myself. My name is Chris Van Cise, I am 36 years old , I was born and raised in Calgary Alberta Canada. The 1st time I came to Mazatlan I knew this was where I belonged and where I wanted to raise my family. My wife was born and raised here in Mazatlan and my 3 kids have been born and are being raised here in Mazatlan as well. I am also fluent in Spanish and have a very well rounded knowledge of the city of Mazatlan. My purpose as a Keller Williams Real Estate Agent is to provide you with 110% unbeatable customer service, to listen to you, and ask the right questions to get a proper understanding of your needs and desires. My FIRST priority in helping you and your family Live the Dream is to make sure I help you choose the right home , not just any home! I will guide you through the buying process from start to finish. Throughout every and phone call I will help educate you on the different areas of Mazatlan ( pros and cons ) so that when we make a decision you will have the knowledge and confidence that you are making the right choice. As for helping you sell your home, I am able to educate you on the current market conditions and help you properly price your home the FIRST time not the second or the third. Properly pricing your home is very important. I strive to make sure I am up to date with the current market conditions. I am constantly visiting other homes on the Market so that I will have the knowledge to help you. I will educate you on my marketing plan and strategies so you will have a clear understanding on how I plan to sell your home on your behalf in a respectable timely fashion. I absolutely love what I do! Helping people turn there dreams into a reality is an amazing feeling of accomplishment . I am very passionate about professionalism, excellency and giving the best customer service possible. I strive to be the very best I can be and I try to improve myself every single day. I believe in my heart that I am one of the best of the best. If you are in need of any of my services or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I am and always will be your local expert at your service. Sincerely Chris Van Cise